You can review the previous two parts before beginning Part 5 of the Axie Infinity PvP Tutorials to improve your chances of winning:
Part 1 can be found here.
Part 2 can be found here.
Part 3 can be found here.
Part 4 can be found here.
My review team in this article will be Plant - Mech - Aqua, in the "out meta" form as many of you suggested, so the cost of this squad will be relatively low, around 700-800 USD. You can still achieve 1600-1900 MMR (12 SLP/match) if you know how to play.
2. Axie's card:
3. How to play
- Players frequently use a Reptile squad with many "stuns" standing last, above Beast - Plant, in the current meta. When facing this lineup, I usually have a 70% to 80% win rate, depending on a variety of factors such as the right combination of moves.
- Combine Spicy Surprise + Vegetal Bite with Plant. In the next turn, you can both lock the opponent's Plant to avoid being robbed of Energy and steal the opponent's Energy.
- Furthermore, if the opponent's Plant has a Carrot Hammer card (which restores 1 Energy if the opponent's armor is broken), you should combine two October Treat + Vegetal Bite cards, increasing your armor and stealing the opponent's Energy., and the amount of damage is small, so it can't break armor, and it can't restore Energy.
- With Mech, all you need to do is use combos to increase the Crit rate and restore Energy, and try to "shock damage" the opponent's Plant in one turn.
- When Aqua and Reptile are competing, you must have 6 Energy to win, so take advantage of Mech's Energy recovery. Use the move according to the "4-3-3" formula when Aqua has 6 Energy to "solo" with Reptile. That is, the first turn uses four cards, the second turn three cards, the third turn three cards, and the final turn three cards. Finish the game, and remember to use cards with low ATK for "Stun" hits.
I usually get around 1700-1900 MMR using the tips above, which is quite good for a low-cost team. In the following episodes of A8, we'll go over some other extremely "strong" climbing rank squads for you so that newbies can get a good team!
Ancient8 is Vietnam’s biggest blockchain gaming guild incubated by Coin98 Labs, Kyros Ventures, Coin68 Media and 3twelve Capital. Ancient8 aims to create a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that develops a platform to enable everyone to play and build the metaverse while earning rewards. Besides, we offer scholarships, educational content for equal economic opportunities in the metaverse.