Thetan Arena is a blockchain-based MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. The game is developed by WolfFun, a Vietnamese company. You and your teammates will each have one hero to fight in Thetan Arena's mortal arena.
Thetan Arena, a game that has recently reached the milestone of 6,000,000 players, has been widely popular over the last month. With new games like Thetan Arena, you may be wondering where to begin or what to keep in mind before participating in the game's fiery matches.
As a result, in today's article, A8 will explain what you need to know before playing Thetan Arena. Let's see what we can figure out together!!!
- You can own many heroes in the same account; unlike Axie Infinity, you don't have to switch accounts.
- Each hero will have one furry skill and two elective skills to choose from; you must understand what you need and how those skills can help you; you can refer to the hero's detailed skills here.
- Always pay attention to the map before the game because it will change every hour, allowing us to choose which hero to play and which skills are appropriate for that map. Thetan Arena currently has the following maps:
+ Plastic city
+ Firework Temple
+ Countryside 1 - 2 - 3
+ Neon Airport 1 - 2 - 3
+ Countryside 1 - 2 - 3
- In the practice section, you can try out all of the heroes and skills in the Thetan Arena ecosystem. You can practice with the heroes and skills you'll use in the match here.
- The game will reset the elective skills every 7 days, which means that your heroes won't always have one skill combo; there must always be at least 2-3 skill combos to use flexibly. As shown in the image below, you can use 13/22 skills each week.
- To improve your match's winning rate, make friends with MVP players or your comrades. It will be easier for you to win and earn more gTHC if you play with good players.
You can find more useful GameFi documents here.
Ancient8 is building a DAO that develops the infrastructure layer for GameFi, with focuses on the community and software. As Vietnam’s largest blockchain gaming guild, Ancient8 enables everyone to build the Metaverse through scholarship, blockchain education, institutional-grade research, community, and blockchain software products. Ancient8’s vision is to democratize social and financial access in the Metaverse, and is on a mission to reach, educate, and empower the next 100 million Metaverse citizens through the blockchain.
Ancient8 is backed by leading investors including Dragonfly, Pantera, Hashed, Mechanism, Coinbase, Alameda, Jump, Animoca, among others.
Join us in our journey to build the Metaverse!