The first Meta team we would like to introduce today is the Triple Aqua formation.
- Parts: Telescope, Tiny Fan, Goldfish, Risky Fish, Shoal Star, Nimo
- Price: 0.022 ETH ~$70 (at the time of writing)
- Parts: Gecko, Tiny Fan, Goldfish, Risky Fish, Shoal Star, Koi
- Price: 0.044 ETH ~$139 (at the time of writing)
- Parts: Telescope, Tiny Fan, Goldfish, Risky Fish, Shoal Star, Koi
- Price: 0.03 ETH ~$95 (at the time of writing)
Rune & Charm
Rune play is to prioritize adding more max HPs to the team and an HP steal for the back Aqua to prevent backdoor.
- Front Rune: Heart of Ocean + All Axies’ max HP by 75
- Mid Rune: Heart of Ocean + All Axies’ max HP by 75
- Back Rune: Bloodlust
Prioritize Pre-order Tag, especially to Telescope of the Back Aqua. We can also use other charms that increase axie's health.
Playstyles and combos
- The gameplay revolves around Draw Card - Bust Damage, to be able to kill one opponent's Axie in 1 turn.
- The ideal combo is Goldfish first/or Tiny Fan to draw cards. Then we use high damage cards to finish off with Shoal Star.
- Risky Fish has a debuff effect of self-reducing damage, so if there is not enough damage to finish the enemy's axie, it is recommended to use Risky Fish last.
- Tiny Fan helps increase damage + draw cards. However, an important note is that when an Axie uses Tiny Fan and Goldfish in the same turn, use Goldfish first if you want to draw more cards. Otherwise, you should use Tiny Fan first when aiming to maximize damage.
- Telescope skills can help draw the desired aqua card; however, only one is in the Draw pile. Make sure you check whether the Draw pile has the desired card or not before using this card.
- A Gecko skill is helpful to debuff Sleep and Stun.
Strengths and weaknesses
- Straightforward attacking style. One right combo can easily finish off the opponent’s front Axie.
- Aggressive early outplay to deal with strong late-game teams like the Topaz, 3 Nut Crack, Poison, or the Healers
- It is difficult to deal with debuff effects like Sleep, Stun and Disarm (Tiny Turtle, Kestrel, Double talk).
- Early domination will fade in the mid and late-game due to the lack of healing, armor, and hard control effects.
- The requirement is quite high for Rune/Charm to increase max health to carry on the early dominance to mid-game.
Ancient8 is building a DAO that develops the infrastructure layer for GameFi, with a focus on community and software. As Vietnam’s largest blockchain gaming guild, Ancient8 enables everyone to build the Metaverse through scholarship, blockchain education, institutional-grade research, community, and blockchain software products. Ancient8’s vision is to democratize social and financial access in the Metaverse, and is on a mission to reach, educate, and empower the next 100 million Metaverse citizens through the blockchain.
Ancient8 is backed by leading investors including Dragonfly, Pantera, Hashed, Mechanism, Coinbase, Alameda, Jump, Animoca, among others.
Join us in our journey to build the Metaverse!